Skywatcher Star Adventurer Mount with Autoguider Interface
Star Adventurer Photo Set: Includes the Star Adventurer mount, ball head adapter, and illuminated polar scope.
The user-friendly Skywatcher Star Adventurer provides various combinations to satisfy all your needs for astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Moreover, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
The Star Adventurer can be attached to any standard tripod via its 1/4" or 3/8" adapters. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately by purchasing the optional Equatorial Wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer, either a tripod Ball Head is required (not supplied) or the optional Dovetail L-Bracket. The optional Dovetail L-Bracket used in conjunction with the optional counterweight bar/counterweight also allows small telescopes (e.g. Skymax-90), with a 1/4-20 tripod fitting, to be used with the Star Adventurer. A small telescope and camera (using a ball head, not supplied) can be mounted simultaneously on the Dovetail L-bracket. Using just the dovetail bar from the optional Dovetail L-Bracket, two cameras can be mounted at the same time using two tripod ball heads (not supplied).Product features
- Multiple pre-programmed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface for singel-axis auto guiding
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Free firmware upgrades
- Maximum payload 5 kg
- Mount Type Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
- Motor Drive DC Servo
- Power Supply 4xAA battery, DC 3.6V-6.5V
- External power supply DC 5 V
- Tracking Modes Sidereal, Solar or Lunar tracking rate for both north and south hemispheres
- Time-lapse photography: 12hrs/4hrs/2hrs rev.
- Star Adventurer Mount
- Ballhead Adaptor
- Illuminated Polarfinder
The new, versatile photo travel mount.