Skywatcher Star Adventurer Astro-Imaging Mount with Autoguider Interface
Star Adventurer Astro-Photo Bundle; includes the Star Adventurer mount, ball head adapter, illuminated polar scope, dovetail L-bracket, equatorial wedge and counterweight bar with 1 kg counterweight.
The user-friendly Skywatcher Star Adventurer provides various combinations to satisfy all your needs for astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Moreover, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
The Star Adventurer can be attached to any standard tripod via its 1/4" or 3/8" adapters. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately with the included equatorial wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer, either a tripod ball head can be used (not supplied) or the supplied dovetail L-bracket. The dovetail L-bracket used in conjunction with the supplied counterweight bar/counterweight also allows small telescopes (e.g. Skymax-90) with a 1/4-20 tripod fitting), to be used with the Star Adventurer. Even a small telescope and camera (using a ball head, not supplied) can be mounted simultaneously on the dovetail L-Bracket, two cameras can be mounted at the same time using two tripod ball heads (not supplied).Product features
- Multiple pre-programmed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between sidereal, solar and lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface for singel-axis auto guiding
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Free firmware upgrades
- Maximum payload at 5 kg
- Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
- Motor Drive DC Servo
- Power Supply 4xAA battery, DC 3.6V-6.5V
- External power supply DC 5 V
- Tracking Modes sidereal, solar or lunar tracking rate for both north and south hemispheres
- Time-lapse photography: 12hrs/4hrs/2hrs rev.
- Star Adventurer Mount
- Ballhead Adaptor
- Illuminated Polarfinder
- Polar Wedge
- Dovetail L-Bracket
- Counterweight Shaft with 1 kg Counterweight
Tripod is an optional Accessory!
The new Skywatcher Astro-Photo Travel Mount.