LuntSolarSystems - Solar Telescope LS50THa 50 mm H-Alpha with B400 Blocking Filter and Pressure Tuning System
The LS50T is a refractor-based system with a 50 mm aperture and an internal-mounted etalon with Pressure Tuner adjustment. This system allows for a <0.75 Angstrom band pass.Specifications:
- Type: Single Interference Etalon
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Focal Length: 350 mm
- F Ratio: f/7
- Bandpass: <0.75 Angstroms @ 656 nm
- Focuser: non rotating Helical Focuser
- Mounting: Integrated clamshell with 1/4" photo thread
- Color: Pearl White with Black and Red accents
- Diagonal: B400 Blocking Filter
- Telescope with B400 Blocking Filter
You will find inside the box an additional black T-thread adapter ring. Please retain it for future modifications. This T-thread adapter might be needed for imaging. The manufacturer Lunt-USA is looking to possible making some adapters to make imaging with the LS50THa telescope easier. Right now it will not reach focus on DSLR cameras. It will reach focus with some CCDs and webcams when you remove the eyepiece-holder from the blocking-filter diagonal. You will find there also a T-thread at the blocking-filter diagonal.
The ultimate, new best value for money 50 mm H-Alpha Solar Telescope by Lunt.