The three-lens design of the Explores Scientific ED-Apochromats provides everything an amateur astronomer desires - at a reasonable price.
The construction with Hoya FCD001 ED glass has two air spaces and provides a level of correction so superior to the two-lens constructions, that are common in this price class, that you will see the difference immediately. The excellent optical performance teams up with a high precision mechanics - the result is a telescope on a level that is setting a new standard in it´s price class.
Astrophotographers will love this telescope - a optional field flattner is available and makes the telescope perfect even for cameras with a large sensor format.
- Triplet air spaced ED Apochromat
- Aperture 127mm, focal lenght 952mm, f/7.5
- 2" R&P focuser with reduction
- Can be combined with flatteners/reducers
- Modern multi coatings
- Retractable dew shield
- ED-127mm Essential Series Triplet ED Apo OTA
- 2" R&P focuser w/ reduction
- Tube rings with attached handle
- Vixen level mounting plate
High Quality 127 mm ED Apo by Explore Scientific.