Feather Touch 3.0" Diameter Dual Speed Focuser, 2.5" Draw tube travel
Starlight Instruments 3" Feather Touch dual speed focuser - 63.5 mm travel
This focuser is for all amateur astronomers who needs a bigger focuser than 2" which should be compact.
The focuser especially offers a better illumination, needed for working with larger sensors. With 63 mm, the travel range is only moderate, but on the other hand the focuser can be used with Newtonian telescopes, as the tube does not protrude to much into their tube.The advantages of the Feather-Touch focusers from Starlight:
- 100% correct position of of the image plane - no tilting or bending
- good illumination also for larger sensors
- gear reduction for exact focusing
- free adaption to different telescope types (connection adapters can be found at the accessories recommendations)
- Brake for adjusting of the drag makes clamping unnecessary
- adjusting and bearing are uncoupled
- brass gear rack and hardened stainless steel gear wheels ensures precise adjustment even under maximum load
- long life cycle - the Feather Touch focuser is made for at least the life of the telesope it is attached to
- wide range of accessories and adapters available, including motorisation
connection adapters to the telescope and eypiece-side adapters are not included in the scope of delivery.
Connection adapters to the telescope are listed under "Accessories for mounts".
Eyepiece-side and camera-side adapters are listed under "Adaptors".
In the box:
- Starlight Feather Touch 3" focuser
- Telescope side connector for 360° rotation are optional
Feather Touch 3.0" Diameter Dual Speed Focuser, 2.5" Draw tube travel, Brake,