TS ED Apo Refractor 110 mm f/7 - optimized for astro imaging - 3" Crayford focuser 1:11 dual speed
optimal field illumination and contrasty images with ED glass
Our TS ED Apo 110/770 mm convinces with a high grade of colour correction and a photographic field for full-format DSLR cameras.
Its precise 3" Crayford focuser offers a non-vignetted field and more stability compared with a standard 2" focuser. The TS Individual ED APOs are the new generation of refractors especially designed for deep sky imaging.
TS Photoline 110 mm ED APO advantages:
TS ED 110 Objektiv
- highly corrected and adjustable ED doublet system
- compact and transportable with retractable dew cap
- robust & oversized 3" Crayford focuser with 1:11 dual speed transmission (2" + 1.25" reducer included)
- CNC machined metal tube rings for strong mount connection
The hand-crafted lens with ED element is equipped with an adjustable and temperature compensated cell.Das handgefertigte Objektiv ist in einer justierbaren und temperaturkompensierten Fassung. It comes multi-coated on every glass/air surface.
A specialty: The 3" Crayford focuser for optimal illumination of large sensors
A 2" focuser causes vignetting when used with a large-format sensor and a fast system. The bigger 3" focuser supplied with this telescope guarantees an unvignetted visual and photographical field for sensors up to 24x36 mm.
- better mechanical stability with big ball bearings
- 360° rotation for perfect framing
- 1:11 dual speed focuser for precise focusing
- the large 3" TS Flattener screws directly to the M80 thread - no tilting!
- Optical tube assembly with adjustable ED lens
- Front dust cover for lens
- 2" and 1.25" reducer with brass compression ring
- CNC tube rings
Compact 110 mm f/7 Apo Telescope with large 3" Crayford Focuser.