Omegon Farbfilter Gelb 1,25
This 1.25" filter offers excellent cost effectiveness. The filter is suitable for all visual observing and photographic uses.
- the filter mount is precision manufactured from metal and is extremely thin to minimise shadowing and diffraction
- the filter glass is very homogeneous
- very good image quality is guaranteed
- the threads on both sides of the filter make it also possible to combine different filters
the filter is supplied in an attractive storage box
Suitable for the following range of uses:
Enhances contrast with the moon, brings out surface detail and cloud on Mars and increases the amount of atmospheric structure visible on Jupiter (e.g. Great Red Spot). Good for double star observing with refractors. Eliminates colour defects with Fraunhofer refractors.
- Omegon Color filter yellow 1.25"
Omegon Color Filter Yellow 1.25".