Omegon Farbfilter Orange 1,25
This 1.25" filter offers excellent cost effectiveness. The filter is suitable for all visual observing and photographic uses.
- the filter mount is precision manufactured from metal and is extremely thin to minimise shadowing and diffraction
- the filter glass is very homogeneous
- very good image quality is guaranteed
- the threads on both sides of the filter make it also possible to combine different filters
the filter is supplied in an attractive storage box
Suitable for the following range of uses:
Increases the contrast when observing during the day or at twilight (Venus, Mercury, etc.) as it suppresses the blue wavelengths. Brings out detail on Mars (with larger apertures). Reveals detail in the atmospheres of Jupiter and Saturn. With larger apertures you can even try observing atmosphere structure on Uranus.
- Omegon Color filter orange 1.25"
Omegon Color Filter Orange 1.25".