Omegon Farbfilter Rot 1,25
This 1.25? filter offers excellent cost effectiveness. The filter is suitable for all visual observing and photographic uses.
- the filter mount is precision manufactured from metal and is extremely thin to minimise shadowing and diffraction
- the filter glass is very homogeneous
- very good image quality is guaranteed
- the threads on both sides of the filter make it also possible to combine different filters
the filter is supplied in an attractive storage box
Suitable for the following range of uses:
For very high contrast when observing the moon - optimal for apertures of 100mm and above. For observing the polar caps on Mars (for apertures of 100mm and above). Very good for observing Venus during the day as the blue wavelengths are blocked and the sky appears black.
- Omegon Color filter red 1.25"
Omegon Color Filter Red 1.25".