Omegon Farbfilter Violett 1,25
This 1.25" filter offers excellent cost effectiveness. The filter is suitable for all visual observing and photographic uses.
- the filter mount is precision manufactured from metal and is extremely thin to minimise shadowing and diffraction
- the filter glass is very homogeneous
- very good image quality is guaranteed
- the threads on both sides of the filter make it also possible to combine different filters
the filter is supplied in an attractive storage box
Suitable for the following range of uses:
A good filter for observing Venus for apertures of 150mm and above. The dark clouds in the Venusian atmosphere become visible. Accentuates structure in the rings of Saturn. The filter can also be used for Mercury, assuming a large aperture and appropriate separation from the sun.
- Omegon Color filter violet 1.25
Omegon Color Filter Violett 1.25".