Omegon Farbfilter Grün 1,25
This 1.25? filter offers excellent cost effectiveness. The filter is suitable for all visual observing and photographic uses.
- the filter mount is precision manufactured from metal and is extremely thin to minimise shadowing and diffraction
- the filter glass is very homogeneous
- very good image quality is guaranteed
- the threads on both sides of the filter make it also possible to combine different filters
the filter is supplied in an attractive storage box
Suitable for the following uses:
A green filter is a very important universal contrast filter, giving much higher contrast with the moon for example. The filter can also be used for observing the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, and detail in other reddish structures on the gas giants can also be brought out. White markings in Saturn's atmosphere can also be better seen in telescopes with an aperture of 200mm and above.
- Omegon Color filter green 1.25"
Omegon Color Filter Green 1.25".