Skywatcher Startravel Rich field Refractor 120/600 mm - optical tube assembly
... a powerful astronomical telescope for wide field observation and astro photography
Compact and fast richfield refractor
The compact and fast richfield refractor has a powerful and multi-coated objective with 120 mm diameter. Compared with a 100 mm (4") system, it gathers 44% more light thus allowing the observation of fainter objects with high contrast. Nevertheless, the OTA is with 50 cm length and 3.9kgs highly transportable.The Startravel 120 advantages
- Quality achromatic objective with 120 mm aperture and 600 mm focal length
- Ideal for wide field observations and photography
- Moderate chromatic aberration
- Fast system for photography allowing short exposure times
- Compact and lightweight (50cm / 3.9kgs)
- 2" metal focuser with 1.25" and T2 adaption
- Piggyback camera holder on front clampshell
Ready for a variety of adaptions
With additional prism rails, this refractor can be mounted to nearly all kinds of astronomical mounts.
- Skywatcher richfield refractor 120/600 mm
- Red-Dot finder
Powerful and lightweight Rich Field Refractor by Skywatcher with 120 mm aperture.