Our 105/650mm system is the classic 4" entry-level size, but here in excellent optical and mechanical quality! You can assume that the optics will also meet the theoretical requirements in the sky.
The core of the telescope is the very high-quality 105mm lens with a focal length of 650mm is a very good compromise between visual use of high magnification and "space down" for great astrophotographic use with an extended field.
The optical design, a high-quality triplet with SD glass, has long been tried and tested. The quality of the image, which incidentally corresponds to a minimum standard of a Zeiss APQ, is underpinned by the solid cells, optimized for temperature compensation, as well as the high-quality multi-coating. The LZOS engineers have put all their knowledge into the calculation and manufacture of the frame and these optics, you can see that too! An interferometric test report is enclosed with the optics to proof this.
A small, but powerful scope that shines with its excellent price-performance ratio!
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- Very high quality Starlight Instruments™ focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- CNC machined lightweight OTA 105/650mm
- CNC tube rings
- 3.5" Starlight Instruments™ focuser 1:10 gear, rotatable
- 3.5" / 2" reduction
- 2" / 1.25" eyepiece adapter
- 2" sleeve 80mm
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
A compact and lightweigt but powerful apochromat for visual and astrophotography using.