TS Photoline 80 mm f/6.25 FPL 53 Apo Telescope - 2.5" Focuser
High quality Apo, colourfree and with a very good mechanics - for highest demands - no vignetting in the edges - 3 focus positions behind the focuser - ready for Riccardi Reducer, Bino viewing and classical flattener or observing.
Developed under the control of TS, this Photoline Triplet Apo with FPL 53 is an optimal telescope for travelling and astrophotography.
Even at highest magnifications, the image rests free of colour while at the same time keeping the perfect field correction. This is one of the best 80 mm Apos. The fast f/6.25 system is not just very transportable and compact, it also stands for short exposure times for astrophotography.The advantages of the TS Triplet Apo 80/500 mm:
- Triplet Apo 80/500 with air gap
- O´Hara FPL 53 for perfect colour correction
- Retractable dewcap - decrease the tubes length to only 355 mm
- very stable CNC rings
- splitable tube - you have tree different focus positions from the focuser
- High precission made 2.5" focuser with 1:10 dual speed - with M63 connection thread
- Huge field of view of up to 5.5° with a suitable 2" eyepiece
- Phantastic and fast photographic Apo with superb field correction in combination with the optional TS 2" flattener or APM/Riccardi Reducer
- no reflexions due to the very good coating
- comes in a rigid case
- High-quality aluminium tube for fast cooling - better than a carbon tube
The 2.5" photographic focuser:
The large 2.5" focuser guarantees a maximum illuminated field. The focuser comes with an M63x1 thread, ready for the 0.75 x APM/Riccardi Reducer / Corrector or the 2.5" TS flattener. The focuser is superior to most of the Crayford focusers and even with highest payloads You won´t get any flexion problems.
The focuser also provides a 360° rotation and also a 1:10 dual speed.
One telescope - three focus positions:
Aperture 80 mm / focal length 500 mm / f/&.25 ... The TS 2.5" Flattener provides a fully illuminated and corrected field, even for fullframe cameras. The flattener is being screwed directly to the M63 x 1 inside thread of the focuser. You need 2 tube segments (remove 1 part)
Aperture 80 mm / focal length 360 mm / f4.7 ... The reducer, calculated by Massimo Riccardi reduces the focal length and increase the aperture - focal ratio to f/4.7 while at the same time correcting the entire field for APS-C format sensors or KAF8300. Due to the very fast system, you can take photos of faint objects within one night. Even time-consuming LRGB images or narrowband imaging is no problem anymore. You need 1 tube segment (remove 2 parts)
Observing with Bino Viewer without Glass Path Corrector ... Incredible rich field observation with both eyes without glass path corrector which increases the magnification - this offers this TS 80 mm Apo. You will be able to observe large deep sky objects and because of the very low magnification, you will have much light and a big field. Remove all 3 parts for long bino viewers or if you want to use a 2" diagonal or remove 2 parts, if you use a 1.25" diagonal.
- Apo 80/500 mm
- 2.5" CNC Focuser with Finder Bracket and 1:10 Microfocusing
- Modularer Tube
- CNC Tuberings
- Aluminium Carrying Case
The totally new modular 80 mm Apo by TS - one Telescope for all!