Meopta Binocular MeoStar B1 32 mm with 10 x Magnification
Small in size with the biggest view in its class!
Delivering premium, full-sized performace in a sleek, compact design, the MeoStar B1 32 mm series is fast becoming a favorite among binocular enthusiasts across the globe. At less than 600 grams, the lightweight ergonomic chassis houses a precision optical system fully multi-coated with our proprietary MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings, delivering a crisp, brilliant and neutral image across the entire field of view.10x32
- The ideal companion for your next outdoor adventure. Carry it along with you in your backpack to ensure that you never miss out on the action when camping, hiking or taking in your favorite sport.Features
- MeoBright 5501
- A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all
air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501
ion-assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers
an idustry leading 99.8 % light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extrem conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely machined for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100 % guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100 % guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control
- Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus
acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates
+/- 3 diopters.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminium chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta´s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Carrying strip
High quality, robust 10 x 32 Binocular - built for your whole life!