iOptron SkyTracker Pro Camera Mount with Polar Scope
The iOptron SkyTracker Pro makes astrophotography easy and allows taking impressive images of the night sky.
iOptron SkyTracker Pro Camera Mount
The new SkyTracker Pro from iOptron makes astrophotography easy. The compact and lightweight camera mount can be stored in any baggage. The internal power supply allows 24 operation before it has to be charged again. Thanks to the illuminated polar scope and the stable polar wedge with fine adjustment, the SkyTracker Pro is set up in a few minutes and fully operational. The Skytracker Pro fits to all popular photo tripods (with 3/8" photo thread), but also to astronomical tripods.Fields of application of the SkyTracker Pro:
Features of the SkyTracker Pro:
- Ideal for astrophotography with camera lenses up to 300 mm focal length - the Skytracker holds photo equipment up to 3 kg.
- Half siderial speed allows including of foreground objects into the image.
- Time-lapse exposures are possible as well. For this, the SkyTracker can be attached to a photo tripod without the polar wedge. For fast panning, 180x sidereal speed is possible.
- Load capacity up to 3 kg
- Built-in power supply for up to 24 hours operation - rechargable via micro USB port
- Illuminated polar scope, suitable for smartphone app
- Integrated spirit level for precise positioning
- Polar wedge with micro adjustment for precise polar alignment included
- Tracking speeds 1x, 1/2x, solar, lunar and N/S operation directly selectable at the housing
- Practical on-off switch
- Tripod adaption via 1/4" or 3/8" photo thread
- Padded carrying case included in the scope of delivery
In the box:
- SkyTrackerTM Pro camera mount
- Alt-azimuth base (installed)
- AccuAlignTM dark field illuminated polar scope
- Brass 3/8 and 1/4 threaded ball head mounting post (installed)
- Padded carry bag
- Micro USB charging cable
The all new iOptron Sky Tracker Travelling mount - top equipment for lowest price!