TS Optics 2.5" Wynne Newtonian Coma Corrector 0.95x
... 3 element comacorrection for Newtonian telescopes from f/3 to f/6
... Backfocus / working distance ... 66.6 mm to 71 mm
... corrected field of view ... 45 mm
... designed from Massimo Riccardi - exclusively for Teleskop-Service
Massimo Riccardi designed a perfectly working 3 element coma corrector for Newtonian telescopes. The corrector has a backfocus of nearly 67 mm up to 71 mm which is perfectly enough for DSLR cameras but also for imaging trains of CCD cameras, off-axis guiders and filterwheels.
Of course we are able to offer a customized adaption for You to fit every telescope and camera combination.Working distance
Required backfocus / focuser
- Focal length 600mm - working distance 66mm
- Focal length 800mm - working distance 68mm
- Focal length 1000mm - working distance 69.5mm
- Focal length 1200mm - working distance 69.75mm
- Focal length 1500mm - working distance 70.5mm
- Focal length 1800mm - working distance 71mm
Due to the length of the corrector the Newtonian need a focus position lying 170 mm above the tube wal. It is therefore necessary that the corrector disappears inside the focuser drawtube, which means that the drawtube inner diameter must be at least 62.4 mm.Delivery contents
The totally new 2.5" TS Wynne Coma Corrector - designed by Riccardi.