Meopta Binocular MeoStar B1 HD 42 mm with 10 x Magnification
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images!
The MeoStar B1 42 mm HD series offer all-round performance in a compact, ergonomic design. Built to the standard of demanding users across the globe, the premium grade internal optics systems combined with robust mechanical engineering have resulted in some of the best performing binoculars on the market today.
MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings ensure brilliant, crystal clear observation even in the harshest lighting conditions. HD objective lenses help reduce the amount of chromatic aberration, thus reducing color-fringing on the edges of observed objects. For you, the user, this means better recognition of color and detail on the edges of your observed target.10 x 42 HD
- For observing subjects at longer distances or for maximum detail.Features
- MeoBright 5501
- A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all
air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501
ion-assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers
an idustry leading 99.8 % light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extrem conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic abberation (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely machined for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100 % guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100 % guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control
- Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus
acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates
+/- 3 diopters.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminium chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta´s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Carrying strip
Highest quality, robust 10 x 42 Binocular with best color Correction - built for your whole life!