Meopta Binocular MeoStar B1 50 mm with 10 x Magnification
Extend your observation to the edges of the day
Providing a better view of the world even when the light gets low, the MeoStar B1 50 mm binoculars deliver lifelike color reproduction and outstanding image brightness from dawn to dusk. A robust, ergonomic chassis houses a precision optical system fully multi-coated with the proprietary MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings, delivering a crisp, brilliant and neutral image across the entire field of view.10 x 50
- For observing subjects at longer distances and under harsh lighting conditions.Features
- MeoBright 5501
- A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all
air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501
ion-assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers
an idustry leading 99.8 % light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extrem conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely machined for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100 % guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100 % guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control
- Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus
acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates
+/- 3 diopters.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminium chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta´s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Carrying strip
High quality, as well as powerful and robust 10 x 50 Binocular - built for your whole life!