TS 50 mm f/6,6 Apo Refractor Telescope and ED Telephoto Lens- Viewfinder - Guiding Scope... Aperture: 50 mm - Focal length: 330 mm - f/6.6 - air spaced ED doubletThe TS 50 mm ED Apo offers imaging free of color fringes.
This compact telescope is very suitable for day- and nighttime observation. Additonally, it is a fast lens with 330 mm focal length. With a transport length of only 25 cm and a weight of 1270 grams it is a true travel comanion! Nevertheless it offers all advantages of a professional astronomical telescope.Fields of use for the TS 50 mm f/6.6 ED Apo:
- Birding, spotting: a powerful spottingscope for hiking and safaris
- Photography: fast and contrasty lens for all kinds of imaging
- Astronomy: high end finder, rich-field refractor, guiding scope, wide field camera
Advantages and design details of the TS 50 mm f/6.6 ED Apo:
- 50 mm ED doublet lens, air spaced
- very compact with retractable dew cap; transport length 25 cm only
- high quality CNC machined focuser with 45 mm free aperture; 1:10 dual speed transmission and 360° rotation
- full illumination and field correction for digital cameras up to APS-C sensors
- 5° field of view (10 x the diameter of the moon!)
The CNC focuser with SC thread connection:
This focuser holds even heavier cameras or eyepieces without tilting or slipping. A locking screw secures the focus position. With the integrated 1:10 dual speed transmission, focusing can be done precisely for crisp images.
The focuser also has an SC thread for further adaptions and a 1.25" reducer for visual observation.
The TS 50 mm ED Apo f/6.6 used as telescope or spotting scope:
Spotting scope for nature observation: we recommend a 1.25" Amici prism for a correctly orientated image. The comfortable viewing position allows prolonged observations normally only possible with much more expensive spotting scopes.
Telescope for celestial observation: we recommend a dielectrical coated 1.25" star diagonal with 99 % reflectivity. It guarantees maximum light transmission and exeptional contrast.
The TS 50 mm ED Apo used as fast 330 mm f/6.6 Telephoto Lens:
With an optional T-adapter and T2-ring, you can connect your DSLR camera directly to the telescope. Then you have a contrasty and fast telephoto lens with the following details:
- Focal length: 330 mm
- Fixed Iris: f/6.6
- Manual focusing with 1:10 dual speed transmission
With short exposure times, you can operate this lens free-hand. Of course there´s also a 1/4" photo tripod thread. The focus range is from approx. 5 m to infinity.
The TS 50 mm ED Apo as Finder and Guiding Scope for Deep-Sky Imaging:
The 50 mm TS ED fits to nearly all kinds of telescope to be used as high-end finder or guiding scope. With an optional guide scope bracket, it can be adjusted very smoothly.
- Optical Tube Assembly with Focuser
- Front and Rear Cover
- CNC Tube Ring with 1/4" Photo Tripod Thread
- Vixen GP compatible prism rail with mounting slots and 1/4" Photo Thread
The ultimate and versatile mini 50 mm ED Apo as a Spotting Scope, Viewfinder, Telephoto Lens or Guiding Scope.