TS-Optics Adapter with M68 male thread and M48x0.75 female thread
This adapter is directly scewed into the female M68x1 thread of the focuser and provides a female M48x0.75 thread at the camera side. Via this thread, you can, for example, connect coma correctors with attached M48 thread or assemble your own individual adaption.
This adaption is extremely short, as the adapter disappears almost entirely in the M68 connection thread of the focuser.
The adapter fits to, among others, the following focusers and adapters:
- Moonlite 2.5" focuser with female D=68 mm thread
- TS-Optics focusers TSFOCR30 and TSFOCR30S and RPA25
- All adapters with female M68x1 thread
The adapter is especially well suited for:
- Coma correctors from Baader with attached M48 thread (MPCC and RCC). You screw the corrrector with its M48 thread into the adapter and can connect the camera via the T2 thread. Now everything is completely threaded.
- TSFLAT2 TS Flattener for refractors.
- With the adapter M48a-M48a you can turn the female M48 thread into a male thread - either on only one side or on both sides.
Scope of Delivery:
The adapter offers an M48x0.75 thread connection for all focusers with female M68x1 ZEISS style thread - for threaded adaptions.