Vixen VMC 260L Maksutov - Cassegrain Telescope for SX Mounts
The optics of the VMC260L are significantly better than the traditional Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. Despite its high 3000 mm focal length, it is just 650 mm long.
Featuring a large 260 mm aperture, the telescope collects large amounts of light for serious professional observations and photography of the planets and countless deep-sky objects.
Thanks to the dielectric mirrors, the VMV260L guarantees razor-sharp images and maximum brightness.
The open lens barrels cool the telescope quicker than conventional closed Cassegrain systems.
The telescope can be used with an optional 0.62x focal reducer to reduce the aperture ratio to 1:7.1. This shortens the exposure times and allows you to photograph large objects. The telescope comes with a standard dovetail bar and a carry handle that doubles up as a camera holder for night sky photography.
The Finder Scope and the Vixen Flip Mirror is not included in this version !
- Very short cool-down time thanks to open lens barrel
- Optimised system for photography
- Very transportable – only 650 mm long
- Lightweight design – only 12.1 kg
- Large 260 mm aperture
- Built-in correction lens in front of the secondary mirror
- Backfocus without Reducer: 149,4 mm
- Backfocus with Reducer: 63,5 mm
- Total weight: 12.1 kg
- VMC 260 telescope/lens barrel
- Carry handle
- VIXEN standard dovetail bar
- Finder Bracket Shoe
- EA60 mm to 50.8 mm SX
Professional Modified Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope with 260 mm aperture - ideal for professional observation and photography of planets, planetary nebulae and other compact celestial objects