Baader Magnet Ring for Homing Sensor Steeldrive II to Steeltrack Focusers
Baader Metall Magnet Ring for Homing Sensor (Steeldrive II)
- Metal Magnet Ring for Homing-Sensor of Steeldrive II - fitting to Baader Diamond Steeltrack® focusers
- If you have upgraded your Diamond Steeltrack® e.g. with a 2" Clicklock S58 eyepiece holder (#2956258) or if you use an adapter to a thread (T-2, M48 or M68), the Metal Magnet Ring is an alternative to the simple 3D-printed magnet holder which is included in the scope of delivery of the Steeldrive II (#2957165).
- The Steeldrive II motor unit features a contactless (wearfree) homing sensor (hall-effect sensor). It is activated by a magnet attached to the moving part of the focuser. It enables precise homing and repeatable approach of saved absolute positions as well as reference of the mechanical endstop.
- The Metal Magnet Ring is attached between the eyepiece clamp and the eyepiece extension. To install the magnet ring, at first you need to remove the 2" eyepiece holder or the thread adapter for e.g. T-2, M48 or M68. It must be installed parallel to the Steeldrive II.
Scope of Delivery:
- Metal Magnet Ring for Homing-Sensor
The metal magnet ring for the homing sensor of the Steeldrive II fits to Baader Diamond Steeltrack focusers.