Hypercam AA61CFX Full Frame Cooled Colour Camera 16bit
The ultimate Full Frame 16bit astro imaging camera with latest Sony 61 mega-pixel IMX455 BSI sensor.
Ultra low read noise and super high quantum efficiency in a large 36x24mm format.
The Hypercam AA61CFX is the ultimate choice for the serious astro imaging enthusiast who wants a full frame camera which will outperform any CCD camera in both in read noise and sensitivity.
Performance is exemplary: An incredible Peak Quantum Efficiency of over 90%, extremely low read noise in HCG + Ultra modes, and a maximum full well depth of 110.4Ke- in LCG mode (50.8Ke in HCG mode). This means you can get above the noise threshold quickly, maximising signal with minimal exposure times.
The camera sensor chamber is guaranteed not to frost for two years in normal use, and has a heated optical window with variable power settings.**
In terms of read noise and sensitivity, this camera outperforms any full frame DSLR using the same sensor, or CCD astronomy camera we know of.Hypercam 61 FX Camera headline specs:
- 61mp Full Frame FX size Back Illuminated Sony IMX455 sensor
- 16bit ADC yields 65,536 grey levels in the image
- Zero Amp Glow even at 10mins exposure
- Special “ULTRA Low Read Noise” mode
- True Hardware Binning
- 2 Stage TEC Cooling
- Heated Optical Window
- 2 year warranty, with no sensor frosting guarantee**
- Rear USB2.0 hub 2x ports
- 12v power is required to run this camera.
- Included basic 240~110v compatible 12v DC power supply with your choice UK, USA or EU plug
- Armoured case included
- Software & drivers downloaded at www.altairastro.help
Scope of Delivery:
The Hypercam AA61CFX is the ultimate choice for the serious astro imaging enthusiast who wants a full frame camera which will outperform ...