The Skywatcher Esprit series of high-quality triplet apochromats is very popular in the astro scene. Skywatcher has managed to build great telescopes for visual and photographic use at very competitive prices. The optical design contains a high quality FPL-53 ED element and is spherically and chromatically corrected very well. You can await on a very high-contrast, color-neutral and distortion-free image. An extensive range of accessories makes this series very versatile and universally usable.
With 550mm focal lenght (f / 5.5), the 100mm model is quite compact and excellently suited for wide-field observation and photography. The extra aperture is "rewarded" with more visible objects. The astrophotographer can resolve more details on smaller objects.
With our high-quality APM Riccardi reducer 0.75x you turn this scope into a powerful short f.l. astrograph at f/4.1! The neccessary adapters for the tube connection are already included. This is the perfect bundle for excellent astrophotos.
( Sample photo: https://www.astrobin.com/a4la6r/0/ )
- High quality ED triplet objective
- High effective MHT multi coatings
- Solid, high quality OTA
- Matched bundle for astrophotography
- Corrected image circle for full frame
- 3" Crayford focuser with 1:11 gear
- Many accessories
- Optical tube 100/550mm Triplet ED objective lens
- Dew cap
- 3" Crayford focuser mit 1:11 reduction
- APM Riccardi reducer 0.75x M63
- 3 connection adapters for APM Riccardi reducer 0.75x
- Adapters 2" and 1¼"
- Tube rings
- 3" Losmandy compatible mounting plate
- Finderscope 9x50
- Aluminum carrying case
3-lens Super ED Apo Astrograph for astrophotography.