Skywatcher Telescope Esprit-100ED Super APO Triplet Astrograph with 100 mm Aperture (f/4.1) !!!
Skywatcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors are instruments of the highest quality with optical performance rivalling or exceeding similar telescopes of even the most famous high-end telescope brands.
Also the 100mm model is with 550mm f/5.5 (412mm f/4.1 with Riccardi reducer) still quite short and especially suitable for astrophotography. Without reducer, the instrument is also very well suited for visual observations. The plus in aperture is "rewarded" by more visible objects. The astrophotographer can resolve more details on smaller objects.The Optics
- 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 550 mm (one Ohara FPL-53 ED element)
- With Riccardi Reducer f=412mm f/4.1
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
3" Dual Speed Linear Power Focuser
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
- High-precision Mechanical Components
- Aluminium OTA material
- Adjustable Dew Shield
- CNC Machined
- 3" LPF with 2" and 1.25" eyepiece adapters and indexed scale
- Zero focus-shift during focusing
- High Load Capacity
- The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precise adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces and cameras
- Telescope tube with optics
- 3" focuser
- 2" diagonal mirror
- 9x50 viewfinder
- Riccardi Reducer 0.75
- 3 suitable adapters for the Reducer Adaption
3-lens Super ED Apo Astrograph for astrophotography.