TS-Optics 150 mm f/2.8 hyperbolic Astrograph with Corrector and Carbon Tube
TS-Optics hyperboloid Astrograph with 150 mm Aperture and f/2.8
These astrographs are perfectly tailored to the modern demands of the digital astrophotography. In opposite to simple Newtonian telescopes with coma corrector, the TS Hypergraphs have a hyperbolic primary mirrror and an especially designed corrector in the focuser. With this, a perfectly corrected image circle of 45 mm diameter is obtained, with space-optimised design and a moderate secondary mirror with 70 mm diameter. At the same time the image quality is so high that even modern astro-cameras with very high resolution can be used.The advantages and features of the TS Hypergraphs at a glance:
Easy camera connection via the thread of the focuser
- Optics optimised for astrophotography, with high resolution over the entire useable image field.
- Carbon tube for a significantly better focus stability than with a metal tube. Refocusing after temperature changes can be omitted. The images become sharper.
- Secondary mirror is installed with the necessary offset, the illumination of the field is more even.
- Despite the extreme focal ratio the telescope is well to collimate and it keeps collimation well even during transport.
- Micro focusing is already built-in, this is necessary with the extreme focal ratio of f/2.8
- High-quality CNC tube rings and a GP/Q5 dovetail bar are included in the scope of delivery
- Carry handle with support area for a finder shoe
- Easy camera adaption via the M48x0,75 connection thread of the focuser. The working distance is 55 mm.
When dealing with such a highly resolving and fast optics, a threaded connection of the camera is necessary. In this way, tilting and therefore unsharp stars at the edge are avoided.
The 2.5" R&P focuser has, besides the female M63x0.75 thread, a male M48x0.75 thread. The working distance from this thread is perfectly 55 mm. This matches, for example, exactly the distance which a SLR camera and the matching T-adapter need. Even astro cameras, like the ones from ZWO, are already supplied with an adapter kit to M48 which takes account of exactly this distance.
Hyperbolic flat-field astrograph with 150 mm aperture and fast f/2.8 aperture ratio from Teleskop-Service
- Aperture 150 mm / focal length 420 mm / focal ratio f/2.8
- Optimally suited for mobile astrophotography with modern, high-resolution digital cameras
- Perfect image up to 45 mm image circle (full-frame size sensors)
- Hyperbolic primary mirror with 150 mm diameter
- Modern 2.5" R&P focuser with integrated corrector system
- Dual speed for accurate focusing
- Carbon Tube for optimally keeping the focus position - provides better focus stability than a metal tube
- stable metal secondary mirror holder with adjustment screws
- Primary mirror collimation with pull and push screws
- Connections at camera side: M63x0.75 (female), M48x0.75 (male) and 1.25"
- Working distance from the M48x0.75 camera thread is 55 mm
- The two astro images were made with the TS 150 mm f/2.8 Hypergraph.
- Transport case included
Scope of delivery:
- Optical tube
- CNC tube rings with Losmandy style dovetail bar
- Additional GP-style dovetail bar
- 1.25" eyepiece adapter
- Hex allen keys for collimation
- Hook wrench for M48 adapter
- Dust caps
- Transport case
These astrographs are perfectly tailored to the modern demands of the digital astrophotography.