TS-Optics Photoline 140 mm f/6.5 Super Triplet Apo with 2 ED elements
TS-Optics 140 mm f/6.5 Photoline Triplet Apochromat
This Apo is manufactured by Sharpstar for Teleskop-Service. The apochromat is still portable and ideal for mobile astrophotography. Of course the apo is also a fine telescope for the observatory. 140 mm aperture and the image free of false color due to the triplet design allow a wide range of applications.
The 3-element objective is fully adjustable. Two Ultra-Low Dispersion ED elements enable an image free of chromatic aberration. Even bright stars will not have a color fringe.
The Apochromat with the large 4" rack and pinion focuser allows astrophotography at the highest level. With the 0.75x 3" reducer you can achieve fast f/4.8 with full correction of the image field up to full frame size format. This allows you to expose an object easily in one night.
The 140 mm f/6.5 triplet apochromat convinces with a pure color image and a powerful 4" RAP focuser.
- Aperture 140 mm
- Focal length 910 mm
- Fast focal ratio f/6.5
- Air-spaced triplet objective - 2 ED elements provide an image free from chromatic aberration
- Solid 4" rack and pinion focuser with dual speed - ideal for astrophotography
- Intermediate threads for screwed adaptations, e.g. M68x1 female thread
- Retractable dew cap
- CNC tube rings, carrying handle and dovetail bar are included in the scope of delivery
- Delivery in transport case
- Every apochromat is tested by the manufacturer and Teleskop-Service before shipment
- Each Apo receives a serial number and is delivered with a photographical test certificate
Scope of Delivery:
- 140 mm apochromat
- Finder shoe
- CNC tube rings
- Carrying handle
- Losmandy style dovetail bar
- Transport case
The apochromat is still portable and ideal for mobile astrophotography.
Of course the apo is also a fine telescope for the observatory.