APM 203 mm f/7 Triplet Apo , optical tube
The step up to the professional league
In the last 12 months we have developed 2 new large Apos, which we delivered some time ago. To ensure that the instruments work well even under extreme conditions, we have tested them over a cold winter/warm summer. Now we are ready for serial production. The optics are already finished and the production of tubes for the commercial market will now start. The first delivered instruments, 2 pcs. 8 "F / 7 and 1 pcs. 10" F / 8, were delivered to a professional observatory (see picture above).
The APM-203 f/7 Triplett APO can rightly be called a professional telescope! An excellent, powerful and shadow-free optics, universally applicable for visual and photographic planet observation, solar observation as well as deep sky observations. The light collecting surface is almost 80% larger than that of a 150mm optic and the diameter of the optic resolves closest double stars! The optical performance should correspond to that of an 11"-12" SCT. However, the refractor has a great advantage in quality with 0% obstruction and 0% loss of contrast!
Beside the large 2.7" focuser all important reduction adapters and the viewfinder bracked are already integrated. This allows both photographic and visual accessories to be conveniently adapted. For an additional charge we can also offer the FeatherTouch 3.5" focuser. Optionally, the aluminium tube can be replaced by a carbon tube for an additional charge. Multicompatible tube clamps are standard, a stable transport case is included in the scope of delivery.
A high-quality high-tech device that can be adapted to your needs!Key data:
- The standard for tube materials is aluminium. For people who want the lowest weight, we can offer the carbon fibre tubes for only 2.000 USD more
- Focusing options: 2.7" focuser or 3.5" Starlight Feather Touch ( Optional)
- Optics: triplet air space, full broadband on every surface
- Optical quality: 95% strehl
- Triplet air gap ED Apo - All air-glass surfaces are broadband multi-coatings
- Aperture: 203 mm - focal length 1421 mm
- Opening ratio F / 7
- transport length: 1300
- Observation length : 1530
- dew cap diameter: 247 mm
- Length of exchange cap: 310 mm
- Tube diameter: 212 mm
- Weight of the optical tube : 24,50 kg - 3,5" Starlight Feather Touch Focuser (extra charge)
- Pipe clamps included
- Losmandy dovetail included
- Handle included
- Aluminium carrying case included
Scope of delivery:
- Tube Rings
- 3" mounting plate
- Transport case
The APM-203 f/7 Triplett APO can rightly be called a professional
telescope! An excellent, powerful and shadow-free optics, universally
applicable for visual and photographic ....