TS-Optics REFRACTOR 0.8x Corrector for ED & Apo with 70-72 mm Aperture
TS-Optics 0.8x Reducer / Field Corrector for TS Refractors with 70-72 mm Aperture
The corrector is designed for the compact SD Apos and ED 70 mm f/6 and brings optimal results with these telescopes. Also similar telescopes can be combined with the corrector. Cameras up to about 33 mm sensor diagonal can be used.
- The focal length is reduced to 80%. For example 360 mm focal length becomes 288 mm focal length.
- The focal ratio is improved from f/6 to f/4.8. You save about 36% exposure time.
- The corrector is optimized for small refracting telescopes, for best possible results.
- M48x0.75 photo connection on the camera side provides 15% better illumination than T2. Suitable adapters for your camera are available.
- The working distance of 55 mm from the M48 thread is standard and allows an easy and uncomplicated adaptation of your camera.
- The corrector is fully multi-coated. In addition, a matt black anti-reflective inner coating ensures freedom from reflections. The result is high-contrast images. The corrector also allows daytime use (landscape photography or bird photography).
- On the telescope side there is an internal thread for 2" filters (M48x0.75) for nebula filters, IR cut filter, ...
Connection telescope side:
The corrector has an M54x0.75 external thread on the telescope side. An extension adapter to M63x1 external thread is included in the delivery. With this the corrector fits to focusers with the corresponding internal thread. Further adapters, for example to M68, are optionally available.
Scope of Delivery:
Field corrector and focal reducer for compact 70 mm and 72 mm APO or ED refractors for astrophotography, for example TS 70 mm f/6 ED or TS SD Apo 72 mm f/6