BRESSER MESSIER 203/1200 HEXAFOC OPTICAL TUBE
The BRESSER Messier NT-203/1200 enables observations, which were not feasible in this price range only a few years ago. This Messier NT203/1200 is optimized for planetary observations because of the longer focal length and less obruction which offers a better sharpness and contrast. The most advanced manufacturing technology allows to follow the shadows of the moons of Jupiter on the planet itself ; the abundance of structures and details on the surface of Jupiter are stunning.
The BRESSER Messier NT-203/1200 can not only score in the planetary observation: Discover structures in distant galaxies and let yourself be captivated by the fog patches of the emission nebula in the vastness of the Milky Way. See the remains of exploded giant stars the Messier NT-203/1200 and observe the birthplaces of the new star. You will be surprised of the beauties of the universe with this larger than average device!
This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
- Advanced optics for planetary observations
- Longer focal length and less light obstruction
- Offers an even sharper view with high contrast
- Excellent focuser with 65mm open diameter
- Diffraction limited optics with parabolic main mirror
- optimized finder socket for comfortable use
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel
- T2 thread for DSLR cameras (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
- 50,8mm (2") to 31,7mm (1,25") adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical tube
- 26mm Super Plossl eyepiece (31.7 mm / 1.25 ")
- Integrated 31.7 mm and T2 adapter
- Adapter for 50.8 mm (2 ") eyepieces
- Tube rings with prism rail (for EXOS and LXD-75)
- Handle and Camera Mount
- 8x50 finderscope
- Astronomy Software PC - Stellarium
- Telescope Primer
- Rotating star map
The BRESSER Messier NT-203/1200 enables observations, which were not feasible in this price range only a few years ago.