The APM AzMaxLoad mount was designed at the request of many customers for a large, stable and very reliable alt-azimutal mount.
Despite the relatively compact dimensions, our mount is very reliable and can safely move instruments up to 50kg per side. By carefully selecting and pairing the materials, the weight of the mount could be kept quite light.
The bearing mechanism is of high quality, the clamps can be adjusted precisely and sensitively. With a well-balanced telescope, you can achieve very high magnifications without any problems.
The Az-Ml-ME is the single-armed version of our mount. It is easy to use and quick to set up. The ME-version is already equipped with encoders on both axis. With (optional) controllers, you are able to slew manually to target objects.
- High quality material selection: V2A, AlMgSi1
- Integrated encoders on both axis
- Sufficiently dimensioned axies, large dimensioned, high-quality bearings
- Axial needle bearings with plain bearing combination
- Compact dimensions, easy to transport
- Weight just over 8kg
- 3/8" and M10 tripod threads
- Sensitive axle clamps with large locking screws
- Mounting head
- Pre-mounted encoders on both axis
- Counterweight shaft
Very Strong APM AzMaxLoad Mount in Single Arm Version with encoder.