Ritchey-Chrétien Alt-Az telescope f6 f2 with Nasmyth focus
Direct Drive motors with absolute encoders on all axes
The 1000mm mirror with f2 has been produced at the ASA optical factory and measured with a CGH and our 4D Phasecam 4020.
We are currently running a serial production with an output of one mirror every 3 weeks. However, the delivery time may vary.
- Main mirror optical size is > 1000 mm
- Resolution is inversely proportional to the size of the primary mirror.
- Mirror material: Fused silica (quartz), ultra-low thermal expansion 0.55e-6/°C
- Guaranteed surface quality: /24 RMS wave front accuracy (>94% Strehl)
- The mirrors are made in our own optics production facility
- Tertiary mirror allows fast switching from 1 to 2, for example eyepiece to camera setup
Mount with ASA Direct Drive
- To achieve the given resolution of a telescope system the tracking
- performance of the mount is a significant factor
- Equipped with high-res absolute encoders no homing is necessary
- Typical pointing accuracy is < 8” RMS with pointing model
- Tracking accuracy < 0,25” RMS within 5 minutes
- Slewing speed is up to 10° per second
- High-end aluminum, CNC machined
Never worry about operating systems again!
The new ASA control software is platform independent. The user interface
is highly optimized for ease of use in all space research operations.
Whatever the task is, astronomy, satellite tracking, space debris
detection, laser ranging, or satellite communication, we have the right
- platform independent control software
- software development kit
- customized user interfaces
- satellite tracking scheduler
- custom tracking application for space debris,
- satellite laser ranging (SLR)
- advanced pointing modeling
- ASA AZ1000 telescope including fork mount and telescope with ASA optics
- Telescope electronics rack including all power supplies for telescope, IP-remote power switch, Ethernet switch
- All tools necessary for telescope installation
- Laser for optical collimation
Shipping will be charged additionally (depending on effort).
ASA AZ1000 Ritchey-Chrétien optics