Our 130mm f/6 apochromat is one of our best sellers. The chromatic correction achieved is excellent and enables absolutely convincing contrast values! Binocular observations i.e. on the moon, Jupiter or Saturn (my favorite) become a pleasure! If the air is inturbulent, this optics resolves so nice that you almost experience a "cinema feeling"! With a 130mm aperture you already have almost 70% more light collecting surface than with a 100mm scope. The resolution has already been improved by approx. 30%. The illumination is completely sufficient to also be able to "operate" larger CCD sensors. Our specially manufactured reducers and correctors turn these optics into a high-performance photo machine!
Despite the massive construction of the tube and despite the massive 3.5" focuser, the weight of the tube is still moderate at approx. 10kg. The focuser is stable enough to safely carry heavy photo equipment.
In the delivery, everything important is already included: Slidable dew cap, end caps, finder bracket, CNC tube rings and the necessary visual adapters/reductions. With the inculuded Riccardi Reducer M63 the focal length is reduced to 585mm, whereby the focal ratio is reduced from f/6.0 to f/4.5. The fully corrected image circle is 42mm.
Whether mobile or in your own observatory, this telescope will be an eye-catcher!
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- Very high quality Starlight Instruments™ focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- CNC machined lightweight OTA 130/780mm
- APM Riccardi M63 focal reducer/flattener 0.75x
- CNC tube rings
- 3.5" Starlight Instruments™ focuser 1:10 gear, rotatable
- 3.5" / 2" reduction
- 2" / 1¼" eyepiece adapter
- 2" sleeve 80mm
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
A compact and lightweigt but powerful astrographic apochromat for visual and astrophotography using.