The 130mm f/6.0 APM LZOS triplet SuperED Apo can be listed among the absolute best in the world in terms of quality and resulting imaging performance. Withfast f/6.0 (focal length 780mm) it lays in the optimal midfield for both visual and astrophotographic usability. In a few simple steps you can transform this telescope from a super planetary telescope into a high-quality astrograph. The back focus of 180mm is fully sufficient for binos or the long astrophotographic image train.
780mm focal length are very universal and can be enlarged and reduced with various accessories. This makes the 130mm Apo an universal high-performance instrument. The high-tech multi-coatings and the optimized inner construction of the OTA make a decisive contribution to the overall result.
An interferometric test protocol provides information about the exact optical performance data.
With the inculuded Riccardi Reducer M82 the focal length is reduced to 585mm, whereby the focal ratio is reduced from f/6.0 to f/4.5. The fully corrected image circle is 52mm.
The basic equipment of the telescope is already quite extensive and includes i.e. various adapters (see list of accessories), 3" mounting plate, CNC tube ringsc, caps, finder bracket and a sturdy case.
Weighing only 10kg, this device is still very portable and suitable for travel.
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- High quality APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Optical tube with APM LZOS SuperED triplet Apo 130/780mm
- APM CNC tube rings
- APM Riccardi M82 focal reducer/flattener 0.75x
- 3.7" APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear, rotatable 360°
- APM Fast Lock Clamping reduction 2" / 1.25"
- APM 3" mounting plate
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
- Transport case
The 130 mm APM - LZOS 3-lenser SuperED in the new inexpensive special package with 3.7" APM Focuser an Riccardi M82 Reducer.