Vixen R200SS Reflector Telescope
The R200SS features very fast f4 200 mm optics with a parabolic primary mirror and produces extremely sharp images with no chromatic aberration. A special layer made using state-of-the-art technology provides an optimal surface for observing and photographing deep-sky objects.
The large aperture and short size make this device ideal for astrophotography of nebulae, star clusters and comets. The use of an optional coma corrector provides a sharp image until the edges of the field of view. The focuser features a socket for 2-inch eyepieces.
Vixen has developed a unique aluminium vacuum evaporation system that produces extreme precision mirror surfaces. The revolutionary Vixen system allows for controlled coating of the primary mirror for greater accuracy. This coating is used on both the VC200L and the R200SS.
- Very quick 200 mm F 4.0 optics
- Focal length: 800 mm
- Resolution and limiting magnitude: 0.58, 13.3
- Light-gathering power: 816x
- Dimensions and weight: 232 x 700 mm; 5.3kg
- Adapter and connections: 31.7 mm receptacle, 60 mm connection
- R200SS telescope/tube
- 7x50 viewfinder, illuminated
- Tube clamps
- Dovetail bar
- Carry strap for telescope
Vixen R200SS Reflector Telescope - optical Tube and Viewfinder