TS-Optics 200 mm f/3.2 Parabolic Newtonian Astrograph - Carbon Fibre Tube
The 200 mm f/3.2 Newtonian astrograph with integrated corrector is corrected for astrophotography with full format sensors.
TS 200 mm f/3.2 Parabolic Newtonian Astrograph
The compact and portable Newtonian astrograph has been developed for the dedicated astrophotographer who wants a powerful telescope with very good sharpness over a large field of view. The astrograph has been developed for modern sensors with high resolution and large diameters up to full format.
Due to the extremely fast aperture ratio of 1:3.2, you can take very deep shots of deep-sky objects in just one night, with very high magnification at the same time. Images of extended nebula objects or galaxy clusters are thus possible.
Features of the 200 mm f/3.2 Hypergraph:
- Parabolic primary mirror with 200 mm aperture f/3,8
- 3" corrector with 0.85 reduction built into the focuser
- 90 mm diameter secondary mirror (minor axis) for full illumination up to full format
- Large 3" rack and pinion focuser with reduction and M48 adapter
- Tilting possibility at the focuser
- Adjustable and stable holder for primary mirror and secondary mirror
- Fully illuminated and corrected image field of 44 mm diameter
- Working distance 55 mm from the M48x0.75 thread
In the box:
- Hypergraph 8
- CNC tube rings
- Carrying handle and Losmandy style dovetail bar
- 1.25" eyepiece adapter
- Transport case