A few years ago, the classic 5-inch Apochromat was quiet expensive in good quality. APM makes it possible and presents a bestseller, the SuperED Triplet Apo 123/740mm.
Under the right conditions, weak fog structures (e.g. cirrus) can be seen visually. These optics already collect 50% more light than a 4-inch model. We decided on a short system with f/6 in order to give the astrophotographer a powerful tool. Highly corrected f/4.5 photo system can be implemented without any problems.
Since "fast" openings bring a plus in field of view, we have installed the large 3.7" ZTA focuser with 360° rotation and 1:10 micro-reduction. It guarantees freedom from vignetting even with larger sensors and can be effectively equipped with all possible accessories The massive construction allows the use of heavy additional equipment.
The tube is made of aluminum as standard, but can also be supplied with other focusers on request (see other variants). In this way, the device can be individually adapted to your wishes (of course also in terms of paintwork!)
The weight has not increased further to 7.8kg, a plus point for fully mobile use!
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- High quality APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Optical tube with AÜM LZOS SuperED triplet Apo 123/740mm
- APM CNC tube rings
- 3.7" APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear, rotatable 360°
- APM Fast Lock Clamping reduction 2" / 1¼"
- APM 3" mounting plate
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
- Transport case
The APM - LZOS 3-lenser SuperED in the new inexpensive special package with 3.7" APM Focuser.