The result of the popular developments in recent years is our Super ED Apo series from APM. LZOS has specially developed a new type of glass that comes extremely close to fluorite without having to accept the difficult properties of fluorite. This extreme ED glass characterizes the new lens series, which is extremely efficient and at fair, affordable prices.
Those who rely on quality instead of the cheapest "China firecrackers" get a "real" telescope optics with a test report and guaranteed performance characteristics. The engineers at LZOS have been manufacturing optics of the highest quality for a wide variety of purposes for decades.
The "small" 105/650mm "only" comes with our 2.5" ZTA focuser, which is already sufficiently dimensioned for most applications. Features: 360° rotatable and separately clampable, 1:10 micro reduction, adapter to 1, 25" is included. M63 and M68 female thread connections are also available.
The tube is of course internally optimized and stable, the dew cap is retractable, the front and rear end caps as well as the connection system for a viewfinder and a Vixen-compatible connection plate are on board.
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- High quality APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Optical tube with APM LZOS SuperED triplet Apo 105/650mm
- APM CNC tube rings
- 2.5" APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear, rotatable 360°
- APM Fast Lock Clamping reduction 2" / 1¼"
- Dovetail Vixen compatible
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
- Transport case
The 105 mm APM - LZOS 3-lenser SuperED in the new inexpensive special package with 2.5" APM Focuser.