TS Optics Photoline Apo reducer 0.75x for apochromatic and ED refractors
TS-Optics Photoline Apo-Reducer 0.74x for apochromatic and ED refractors
The 3-element 0.74x reducer and flattener is calculated for apochromatic refracting telescopes. The corrector is suitable for almost all refractors with focusers from 2.5". The focal length is reduced to 74% and the speed is increased accordingly. At the same time the field of view is corrected. Now cameras with sensors up to full frame size can be used. Convert your refractor with the Photoline 0.74x-Reducer into a fast astrograph.The main advantages of the Photoline Reducer:
The working distance from the corrector to the camera:
- A new design solves the problem with tilting.
- The corrector can be used on all refractors with focusers from 2.5". The required back focus is 180 mm from the connection thread. Suitable adaptations via M68 are available.
- The working distance from the M48x0.75 thread is 55 mm. Ideal for astro cameras and DSLR/SLR cameras.
- The corrector offers another thread on the camera side, which allows you to extend the working distance to 105 mm
- The corrector fits all focusers with the M68x1 internal thread. Transition adapters, for example to M63x1, are of course available.
Due to the new design, the corrector tolerates deviations of the working distance up to +/- 1 mm. Nevertheless, you should keep the distances as accurate as possible.
From a focal length of 700 mm, the following working distances apply:
- From the M48x0.75 external thread: 55 mm
- For apos with a focal length of 600 mm to 700 mm, the working distance is extended by 1 mm.
- For apos with a focal length of 550 mm to 690 mm, the working distance increases by 3 mm.
- For apos with a focal length of 480 mm to 540 mm, the working distance increases by 5 mm.
Scope of delivery
- TS Photoline 0.75 Reducer
- Adapter to M48x0.75
- Dust caps
The 3-element 0.74x reducer and flattener is calculated for apochromatic