The 10x60 viewfinder is ideal for the ambitious amateur astronomer and astrophotographer. The 60mm diameter ED lens delivers a high resolution, color pure image. Many hundreds of nebulae, galaxies and star clusters are already within reach of the ED refractor. The sturdy metal tube rings with the universal prism rail fit into any standard viewfinder mount, such as viewfinder shoes from TS-Optics, Skywatcher, Baader, Celestron or GSO.
If you unscrew the 45° Amici prism, you have a T2 female thread available. A T2 reversing adapter gives you a T2 connection thread for your autoguider.
The generous working distance from the T2 thread allows even more applications such as:
- The high-quality ED 60mm lens delivers stars with pinpoint sharpness, so even cameras with fine pixels can be used.
- Use as a compact telephoto lens for astrocameras
- Use as a spotting scope for daytime observation
- Guiding of telescopes up to 14" aperture is possible.
- Generous working distance of 57-94mm from the T2 thread allows connection of all common cameras.
- TS 10x60 ED finder
- Eyepiece with Amici prism
- Ilumination included (adjustable in 7 steps)
- Adjustable tube rings with universal prism rail
- Dust caps
Ideal for the ambitious amateur astronomer and astrophotographer