The B1060Vario is one of the most versatile accessories to your telescope. You can use it as spotting scope, classic illuminated finder, but also as a guide scope for astrophotography. The high-quality achromatic objective delivers a neat image even at higher magnification of about 100x.
The B1060Vario is a powerful illuminated finder with 60mm aperture and comfortable 45° view. The 60mm lens already shows many hundreds of nebulae, star clusters and galaxies. The sharp image makes finding celestial objects easy. The image is upright and non-mirrored an the crosshair is illuminated, the illumination is adjustable (7 steps).
The sharp 60mm lens also has a good photographic performance. Connect, for example, an astro camera and you can create great astro images. The generous working distance even allows the connection of DSLR cameras. With the reversion adapter TSO-T2a-T2a, you get a male T2-thread for the connection of your camera. With the matching extension tubes, you can focus any popular camera.
- High-quality 2-element ED objective, multi-coated
- Aperture 60mm, focal length 248mm, f/4.13
- Convenient 45° view with upright and non-mirrored image.
- Practical focusing with sliding focuser with rotation.
- Also perfectly usable as guiding scope for astrophotography.
- Generous working distance from 57mm up to 94mm from the female T2 thread
- TS 10x60 finder
- Amici prism with illuminated 24.8mm crosshair eyepiece
- Protective caps for objective and eyepiece
Guide scope for astrophotography and noble finder and pure colour image due to high-quality ED Duplet lens