The Mini 50mm Guide Scope is a complete and compact guide scope solution designed for use with nearly each autoguider and CCD camera on the market. The Mini 50mm Guide Scope is ideal for guiding long-exposure astrophotographs with imaging telescopes up to 1500mm in focal length.
Consisting of a 50mm aperture, 162mm focal length (f/3.2) achromatic refractor guide scope, an adjustable dovetail guide scope bracket, an 1¼" aluminum parfocal ring, a dovetail mounting base, and an adapter plate, the Mini 50mm Guide Scope makes it easy for any astro-imager to enjoy the precision of autoguiding in their images. The guide scope bracket fits into standard dovetail finder scope base found on most telescopes. If your imaging scope doesn’t feature a dovetail base or has one already occupied by an often used finder, the included dovetail base and attachment hardware lets you attach the Mini 50mm Guide Scope to any optical tube. Alternatively, the included adapter plate can be used to attach the dovetail base and Mini 50mm Guide Scope to any standard dovetail plate or side-by-side plate if preferred.
A further photographic use is possible due to the very short focal length: the sensors of webcams, sometimes base for planetary cameras, are often very small, so sun (alway with filter!) and moon do not fit into the field of use even. The Mini Guide Scope solves this problem, as its very short focal length results in a small image which effortlessly fits on the surface even of a 1/4" sensor (3,2 mm x 2,4 mm). Now nothing stands in the way for taking an image of the sun or a time-lapse video of a lunar eclipse!
- 50mm aperture, 162mm focal length
- The guide scope fits all standard finder bases - remove finder, insert guide scope and you are ready to go
- Focusing by turning the objective, with locking
- Focus position 20mm behind the 1¼" receptacle - sufficient space for all autoguiders
- The guide scope comes with an adjustable bracket, so you can always find a suitable guide star
- The TSL501 can also be used as straight view finder by using 1¼" eyepieces.
- Comes with extensive accessories (bracket, parfocal ring, separate finder base, ...)
- 50mm mini Guiding & Rich-Field telescope with 1¼" connection
- holder with Skywatcher/Vixen/Celestron level connection
- finder shoe / connection to the telescope
- universal adapter
- 1¼" parfocal ring
Good guide scope for telescopes up to 1500mm focal length, fits the finder shoe of your telescope