Our 140mm large binoculars are real double telescopes. It consists of two high-quality, matched 140mm f/7 FPL53 apochromats, which are assembled and adjusted to one another. The advantage: Excellent magnification and excellent mechanical data. Every component has been tested, every optic is interferometrically checked, both sides are provided with a massive 3.7“ focusers. The image eretion system for the eyepieces is one of the best available! All components are carefully manufactured and checked, so optimal performance is guaranteed.
This scope is aimed at the dedicated observer who does not want to compromise on binocular planetary observation or resolution. Even high magnifications are possible, which, together with the excellent color correction of the lenses, opens up completely new possibilities for observation. Wide-field observations are of course also realiszeable thanks to the 2" eyepiece holders. Filters to increase contrast, as well as nebula filters, can be used without restrictions!
- 2 primary lenses SD-Apo FPL53 doublet 140/980mm f/7
- German test report of both lenses
- Eyepiece connection for 1.25 "and 2"
- Extremely high quality image erection system (Matsumoto EMS UXL)
- 2x 3.7"APM focuser
- High quality, stable aluminum tube
- Minimum eye relief 59mm
- Specially designed fork mount
- Extendable dew shield
- APM fork mount for 150mm large binoculars (option)
- Total weight including fork only 26kg
- APM double telescope 2x SD-Apo FPL53 doublet 140/980mm f/7
- Matsumoto EMS UXL2 "Deluxe deflection unit (prisms / mirrors)
- Wooden fork mount
Annotation: For safety reasons, this device is delivered on a pallet (possibly expensive). Collection by the customer is recommended, if possible.
2x APM Doublet SD Apo 140 f / 7 FPL53 special optical tube for Bino application