TS-Optics PhotoLine 1.0x Flattener for PhotoLine Apos with 72 mm aperture
TS-Optics Flattener / Field Corrector for PhotoLine apo refractors with 72 mm aperture
The corrector is especially designed for the compact travel apochromats from Teleskop-Service and produces optimal results with these telescopes. It is even possible to use cameras with full frame size sensors. The corrector is especially suitable for:
Advantages and features:
- TS-Optics PhotoLine 72 mm f/6 Apo
- TS-Optics PhotoLine 72 mm f/5.5 Apo
- Connection at telescope side via a male M63x1 thread with 360° rotation. An additional male M54x0.75 thread without rotation is at your disposal. The connection is always threaded for optimal stability.
- Inclusive 360° rotation system for focusers with female M63x1 thread. The flattener can also be threaded directly to the focuser, without rotation system. Then the adaption is made via M54.
- The corrector is especially designed for the compact and fast travel apos with 72 mm aperture and produces optimal results with these telescopes.
- M48x0.75 photo connector at the camera side provides 15% better illumination than T2 and allows using full frame size sensors.
- Working distance of 55 mm from the M48 thread. With a suitable T adapter, which is linked in the accessories section, you automatically get the correct distance if using a DSLR. If you remove the extension ring, you increase the working distance to 70 mm, so you can adapt any astro camera.
- The corrector is fully multi-coated. Additionally, absolute absence of reflections is achieved by an internal matte-black anti-reflective coating. Thus the image offers very high contrast from which daylight photography (landscape, birds, ...) also benefits.
In the box:
- TS Flattener with 360° CAA rotation
Flattener and field corrector for compact 72 mm APO refractors for astrophotography and countryside photography.