TS-PHOTON 203/1000mm Newtonian Telescope with Carbon Tube - OTA
PHOTON Newtonian is a true all-round telescope and provides best prerequisites for the observation of moon, planets and deep-sky objects.
The well-dimensioned secondary mirror provides sufficient illumination
for astrophotography with all common cameras. We recommend the
TS-PHOTON 203/1000mm to all amateur astronomers who are looking for a
versatile and portable telescope for all application areas of amateur
astronomy.The advantages of the carbon composite tube
TS-PHOTON Newtonian comes with a high-quality carbon composite tube.
Beside the weight advantage of approximately 1 kg, the main advantage is
the better stability of the focus when the temperature changes. That is important for astrophotography. Then the temperature falls, metal
contracts and the focus moves. Readjusting the sharpness becomes
necessary. This combination of tube and mirror makes readjusting the
sharpness usually obsolete even for long-term exposures. The images
become sharper.Berger Anti Reflex Paint for best possible internal blackening
For this PHOTON Newtonian, Berger Antireflexfarbe (anti-reflex
paint) is used. It darkens the inside of the tube as well as velours foil. The
big advantage, besides a lower weight, is that the paint almost gathers
no dust. The optics stay clean. With velours foil, dust gathers at the
primary mirror very quickly.The advantages of the TS-PHOTON at a glance
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary observations.
- High-quality 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for DSLR and other cameras.
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used without problems.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability.
Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes
around bright stars.
- The active ventilation for the primary mirror provides for a clearly faster cooling down.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. It will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field.
The working distance from the M48 thread
is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for
astrophotography with DSLR cameras. For adaptions do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help you.Delivery contents
- TS 203 mm f/5 PHOTON Newtonian OTA
- 2" Crayford focuser with reduction to 1.25"
- 2" extension tube 35 mm
- 8x50 finder with bracket
- Dust covers for focuser and front side
- 12V primary fan with battery holder
- Collimation manual
The PHOTON Newtonian reflector is one of the most versatile telescopes for amateur astronomy and astrophotography.