TS-PHOTON 203/800mm Advanced Newtonian for astrophotography and observing
is easy for you with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series.
Due to the aperture ratio of f/4, this astrograph provides pure speed
and therefore short exposure times. With a suitable coma corrector this PHOTON Newtonian becomes
a very good astrograph.
Immerse yourself in the world of
deep-sky observing with the PHOTON 8" f/4. The large aperture and the
enhanced reflectivity of 94% offer unforgettable observations beyond the
solar system. Watch exciting details, like spiral arms of galaxies or
fine structures in planetary nebulae.
The Newtonian is still well
supported by portable mounts like the GoTo mount Celestron Advanced VX
or the Skywatcher EQ5 mount. Purely visual observers can also use an
altazimuth mount. The advantages of the TS-PHOTON at a glance
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary observations.
- High-quality 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for DSLR and other cameras.
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used without problems.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability.
Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes
around bright stars.
- The active ventilation for the primary mirror ensures a clearly faster cooling down.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. A suitable coma corrector will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field.
The working distance from the M48 thread
is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for
astrophotography with DSLR cameras. For adaptions do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help you.Delivery contents
- TS Photon 8" f/4 Newtonian
- Tube rings with GP EQ5 style dovetail bar
- 2" extension tube 35 mm for visual observing
- Dust cover for the front opening
- Primary mirror fan with battery holder
- 8x50 finder with quick release
The PHOTON Newtonian reflector is a fast astrograph for astrophotography and an awesome rich-field telescope