TS-PHOTON 154/600mm Advanced Newtonian with Carbon Tube for astrophotography and observing
is easy for you with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series.
Due to the aperture ratio of f/4, this astrograph provides pure speed
and therefore short exposure times. With a coma corrector this PHOTON Newtonian becomes
a very good astrograph.
With approx. 5 kg weight and only 530 mm
length, this Photon Newtonian is an ideal traveling telescope. For wide
field observations, you can even mount the telescope on a good photo
tripod. The dovetail bar provides the matching 1/4" photo thread at its
Of course, the rich field Newtonian is best placed on a
good astronomical mount, for example the EQ3-2 from Skywatcher or a good
GoTo mount. Then there is nothing more to prevent a fulfilled
astronomical viewing session.The advantages of the carbon composite tube
TS-PHOTON Newtonian comes with a high-quality carbon composite tube.
Beside the weight advantage of approximately 0.5 kg, the main advantage
is the better stability of the focus when the temperature changes. That
is important for astrophotography. When the temperature falls, metal
contracts and the focus moves. Readjusting the sharpness becomes
necessary. This combination of tube and mirror makes readjusting the
sharpness usually obsolete even for long-term exposures. The images
become sharper.Berger Anti Reflex Paint for best possible internal blackening
For this PHOTON Newtonian, Berger Antireflexfarbe (anti-reflex
paint) is used. It darkens the inside of the tube as well as velours foil. The
big advantage, besides a lower weight, is that the paint almost gathers
no dust. The optics stay clean. With velours foil, dust gathers at the
primary mirror very quickly.The advantages of the TS-PHOTON at a glance
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary and deep-sky observation.
- High-quality 2" MONORAIL focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for DSLR and other cameras.
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used without problems.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability.
Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes
around bright stars.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. It will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field.
The working distance from the M48 thread
is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for
astrophotography with DSLR cameras. For adaptions do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help you.Delivery contents
- TS Photon 6" f/4 Newtonian with carbon composite tube
- Tube rings
- 2" extension tube 35 mm for visual observing
- Dust cover for the front opening
- 8x50 finder with quick release
The PHOTON Newtonian reflector is a fast traveling telescope for astrophotography and visual observing