TS-PHOTON 154/600mm Advanced Newtonian for astrophotography and observing
is easy for you with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series.
Due to the aperture ratio of f/4, this astrograph provides pure speed
and therefore short exposure times. With a suitable coma corrector this PHOTON Newtonian becomes
a very good astrograph.
With approx. 5 kg weight and only 530 mm
length, this PHOTON Newtonian is an ideal travel telescope. For wide
field observations, you can even mount the telescope on a good photo
tripod. The dovetail bar provides the matching 1/4" photo thread at its
Of course, the rich field Newtonian is best placed on a
good astronomical mount, for example the EQ3-2 from Skywatcher or a good
GoTo mount. Then there is nothing more to prevent a fulfilled
astronomical viewing session.The advantages of the TS-PHOTON at a glance
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary and deep-sky observation.
- High-quality 2" MONORAIL focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for DSLR and other cameras.
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used without problems.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability.
Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes
around bright stars.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. A suitable coma corrector will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field.
The working distance from the M48 thread
is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for
astrophotography with DSLR cameras. For adaptions do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help you.Delivery contents
- TS Photon 6" f/4 Newtonian
- Tube rings
- 2" extension tube 35 mm for visual observing
- Dust cover for the front opening
- 8x50 finder with quick release
The PHOTON Newtonian reflector is a fast traveling telescope for astrophotography and visual observing