TS-Optics 10" f/4 Truss Carbon Newtonian Telescope & Astrograph
A telescope from Teleskop Service which meets highest demands. The Newtonian looks classy and convinces through many unique product features and advantages. If you, for example, are looking for an ultimate astrophotography telescope whereby everything is simply just right, then you are well advised with this Newtonian astrograph.
The advantages of the TS 10" f/4 Truss Newtonian telescope at a glance
The carbon tube with joints of stainless steel or aluminium
sharp optics with above-average image quality
- modern conical primary mirror made of quartz glass - rapid cooling down guaranteed
- no lateral mirror holders impair the image of the stars. The full mirror surface is available
- 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror for a brighter image full of contrast
- largely dimensioned 88 mm secondary mirror for good illumination
- high-quality carbon truss tube - no focus drift when the temperature changes
- Primary and secondary mirror cell made of metal - fully adjustable
- 2" V-Power focuser - the same focuser is used for the TS UNC and ONTC Newtonian telescopes.
- ideal for common coma correctors for astrophotography
- Focus position 80 mm above the 2" receptacle of the focuser - enough space for your adaption
- two Losmandy style dovetail bars at opposite sides - one for attaching the telescope to the mount, one for accessories like a guide scope or a camera mount for piggyback photography
- lateral light shroud and dust cap for the primary mirror are included
The tube combines the advantages of a carbon tube, regarding temperature stability, with the rigidity of a solid tube. After temperature changes, refocusing is not needed.
The workmanship is outstanding, the connecting elements are precisely CNC-manufactured of aluminium.
Each 10" f/4 truss Newtonian is tested on the optical bench before shipping. As proof, you will receive a complete star test (focal and extra/intrafocal) and a Ronchi test. Thus you can see exactly which optics you get and convince yourself of the outstanding quality from the first night.
This telescope is excellently suited for astrophotography. In order to achieve a fully corrected field across the sensor plane, a coma corrector is needed. We are happy to help you.
- TS Truss Newtonian with Losmandy style dovetail bar
- Dust caps
- 2" V-Power focuser
- Finder base for 8x50 finder or Mini Guide Scope
- Star test and Ronchi test
- light shroud
- Adjustment guide
High-end Newtonian telescope in carbon truss construction for astrophotography and demanding observations.