Our modern super wide angle series is extreme! An elaborate optical construction, which guarantees unforgettable hours at the telescope!
The 13mm XWA eyepiece is best for the medium magnification range. The huge field of view makes moon observation almost surreal i.e.! The increased field of view also helps to find difficult objects, i.e. on mirror systems with longer focal lengths.
All optical components of our XWA eyepieces are fully multi-coated. This guarantees optimal contrast and better visibility of the finest details. The huge field of view is excellent corrected, the field has been optimized to enable long observations comfortably.
- Incredibly large field of view of 100°
- Fully multi-coated lenses for excellent light transmission
- Effective reduced chromatic aberration
- Excellent contrast
- Lens edges and inner spacer elements completely blackened
- Stray light and ghosting have been eliminated
- Body completely black anodized with high scratch resistance
- Filter threads for 1.25" and 2"
- Upper end of the eyepiece conical for use on binocular attachments
- Removable eyecups with M44.5 x 0.75 external thread for camera connectivity
- APM XWA eyepiece 13mm 1.25" / 2"
- Dust caps
- Carton packaging
The new, extreme 13 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece by APM Telescopes with 100°.